Thursday, September 11, 2008

SaLaM sYahiDaH...saLaM uKhuWaH FiLLaH...

ramadhan 12, 1429h, september 12,2008......
nice 2 have this blog...
this was my 1st day of my blog.....
such as a dream n i never expect n never planning 2 create a blog as soon as now..even there r so many voice from my frenz who told me to make my own blog before..
but...today when i was saw my old frenz (especially x-kml's,batch 06/07) blogs from sis tira's blog,i was feel excited n want 2 create this blog today...
when i saw my old frenz (x-kml's student,batch 06/07) blogs,suddenly all the memories was comes acrossed my mind.....i missed them so much....i want 2 meet them..but,it can't be now...
i hope that our relationships may go on since we are now in the same road....
"oh GOD..may our relationships are always in ur blessing.."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

salam alaik.. ukhti.. update la blog... banyak yang nti boleh kongsikan dengan semua pembaaca... setiap ilmu dan pengalaman, ada nilai tersendiri... salam mahabbah...